- Pay-per-click (PPC) is a method of purchasing targeted advertising space on Internet platforms that takes advantage of organic search terms..
- Business owners are attracted to pay-per-click marketing because it can be highly effective at a low cost..
For proof of the economic power of Internet marketing, look no further than the trend of massive Internet business buy-outs. Companies that don’t even have brick-and-mortar offices are absorbed by major corporations like Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, and Microsoft for millions of dollars every year.
- Faster and more efficient indexing in search engines where you pay an ad.
- Visitors valuable due to the keywords you set.
- Your exposure as a premium business with paying ads.
Pay-per-click advertising can play an important role in your business’s broader online marketing campaign. It can be especially useful for specialized, time-sensitive campaigns, to directly address competitors, or to break into new geographic markets. However, PPC advertising can be far too expensive, time consuming and temporary, if used as the sole approach, for your online marketing presence. Instead, it should be used in the context of a strategy that includes strong analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), content and video development, as well as social media presence.
View some of our work and case studies for clients. We will work to deliver that strategy by building out your existing campaigns, or establishing accounts at new networks. It’s important to us that you own the accounts, and that you have a relationship with the network owners.