Why is it important to have a website and what benefits does it bring?
Want to know the benefits when you have a website? Why is important and what do you need for having a website?
Nowadays a website is very important because a successful business can be easily discovered in the online environment and even when you hide a business with a lower success you need a website because so you will convince your clients that you are willing to becoming along with successful businesses just takes time to process these needs.
In this era of speed no one wants to look for certain things about a company calling many friends or looking through newspapers or other obsolete methods.
I think most people have been asked by customers where we can find them online or how to find a faster phone number or address as well as an email.
That’s why we do not need to explain that we can offer a business card or write a phone number, email, etc.
A website makes as many as 1000 business cards or even more!
Thinking about a small exercise of math:
If there were 100 customers in the office just asking questions about your products or the services you offer to some of them you could respond in a relatively short time without putting them in wait?
The answer is simple, just one and others have to wait!
If you have a website people can read at the same time or watch a video about all the details you provide to your products or the services you offer and there is no need for a large waiting room and time lost by customers.
Step #1: Know what your website have to do
- A good programmer and designer to make a website always asks for more details about how your website looks like and what important things should be displayed as high and up front.
- A quality site can provide a lot of details from the first visit, such as contact information at the top of the page, or a rich menu that expands the main and secondary pages of the website.
- A rich and well-defined slider for the most important thing in your business.
- Rich and unique content about your business.
Step #2: Find the right domain name for your business
To find the domain name for your business you can do the following:
- If your business is a brand or has a favorite name, you can check if it is available
- You can search for keywords for your business and search for the largest keyword and domain name.
- Checking your competitors’ domain name and choosing one close to your biggest competitor
- Looking for the shortest domain name that anyone can keep in mind.
What is a domain name and how can it help?
A domain is the address that a user enters when they want to identify a website, eg www. (domain) .com in this example the domain extension is .com
How do I choose the right extension for my domain?
The extension is chosen as follows:
- For a local or national business, the extension of the domain is most often the country (example: .ro (Romania) co.uk (United Kingdom) .us (Usa) etc.)
- for a domain that favors you internationally, the .com extension is used most
And there are domain extensions that are very good like .net .org .infio .biz and many others just think which is the most suitable for you.
Step #3: What is Hosting and how to get your perfect Hosting Provider
Hosting is the key to the operation of a fast site, and the place where you host the domain and the site’s files.
Hosting is chosen according to the following criteria:
- The space required for your site’s files.
- The area where your site is accessed.(but this is not always a very important criterion if your hosting provider has high-performance servers and internet speeds are great even when someone remotely accesses)
- Your server/hosting must be as secure as possible
- Your hosting needs to be as easy to use even when you do not have too much knowledge in hosting (example: Cpanel)
- And servers have components as computers so the more resources it has is more fit for your website
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation,
hard work, and learning from failure.
– Paul Tournier
If you have not yet received all the answers about what a website is and what you need for it we are ready to help with all this just by contacting us.